PRP may be used in the following conditions for men:
- Impotence or Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Small or abnormal sized penises
PRP Treatment For Impotence In Men
Impotence (or erectile dysfunction, ED) is an inability for a man to achieve or maintain an erection for a satisfactory sexlife. Impotence can be caused by many reasons, including:
- Depression and anxiety can prevent a man from being aroused or excited
- Lifestyle related conditions such as atherosclerosis, high cholesterol and high blood pressure
- Diabetes, ischemic heart disease and congestive heart failure
- Neurological conditions (Alzheimer, Parkinson, multiple sclerosis, stroke)
- Medicine, including alpha- and betablockers, anxiolytic drugs (Alprazolam, Diazapam, lorazepam, clonazepam etc), antidpressants SSRI (Celexa, Paxil, Prozac, Zoloft) diuretics (Lasix and Aldactone) and steroids
- Drugs, including alcohol, cocaine and amphetamine
Depending on your specific situation your doctor may prescribe medicines for impotence.
Platelet Rich Plasma For Impotence And Erectile Dysfunction
PRP can be used for sexual rejuvenation in various ways, such as improving penile blood circulation, which helps in getting and keeping an erection. It can further improve libido (=sex drive), increase sexual pleasure, increase penile girth and length.
Contraindications For PRP for Sexual Rejuvenation
PRP treatment is generally a very safe procedure and millions of such procedures are performed globally. However, all procedures may have some contraindications, even if the risk is small.
Apart from the general contraindications for PRP treatment, there are slightly more contraindications for PRP for sexual rejuvenation. As the genital area can potentially carry a number of diseases we advice caution in the following patients:
- UTI or if the patient is prone to develop UTI
As always, it’s important to discuss these matters with your doctor, to ensure that your condition is treatable with PRP and that your expectation regarding the result, is realistic.
A transparent discussion is always important, especially in areas of medicines, that may otherwise be a social taboo. Keep in mind, that the staff at My Skin Clinic has confidentiality and we the confidentiality very seriously.
Sexual Rejuvenation For Men In Islamabad And Lahore
No need to despair, if you suffer from sexual problems. In many cases we’ll be able to help you identify the underlying cause or causes and help you recover. Apart from Dr Hussain, we also have female doctors that can guide and treat you for sexual problems and conditions.
Call on WhatsApp 03175555920 (Islamabad) or 03175555950 (Lahore) to take the first step for a more satisfactory sexlife.