P-Shot for Penis Enlargement, Rejuvenation and treatment of Erectile Dysfunction
The Priapus Shot helps men achieve a firmer, stronger and larger erection. This revolutionary treatment uses Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) from the patient’s own body to rejuvenate damaged and aged tissue. As the PRP comes from your own body, it is more effective and more natural than other erectile dysfunction treatments.
So the hype around the Priapus Shot (or P-Shot) for men is quite justified. There are many reasons why you’d want to consider a P-shot:
- Strengthening the penis
- Straightening the penis (suitable in case of Peyronie’s Disease)
- Enlarging the penis
- Cures or reduces Erectile Dysfunction (impotence) due to diabetes or otherwise
- Increasing circulation within the penis for a healthier organ.
- Treating Peyronie’s Disease
- Make other therapies work better (if you still need Viagra or Cialis, then it will work better for you).
- Increase sensation and pleasure (helps correct the damage from diabetes).
- Proven to work in multiple studies
- Increase size by design (can place more in base or in the head or wherever makes for best result)
- No allergic reactions as your own body’s fluids are used
- No lumpiness
- Minimal pain
There are some misconceptions about the P-shot, especially that it should only be used by men that have any disorder. However, we do not go to the gym only when our body is somehow damaged or needs rehabilitation. Rather we try to avoid any damage by staying physically fit and healthy so that we may live longer without any disease or conditions apart from being more energetic in our daily life.
Likewise with the P-shot. You shouldn’t really wait till smoking, diabetes, overweight, hypertension, atherosclerosis or heart disease has brought your penis to the knees (pun intended 🙂 ). As always, prevention is better than cure.
Therefore the P-Shot should be considered by all men that are interested in improving their sex-life.
What to expect during the appointment
The doctor will review your medical history to assess if you are a suitable candidate for a P-shot. If you are a suitable candidate for the Priapus Shot then a numbing cream or a local anaesthetic may be applied. The blood for PRP is drawn and then injected into specific areas of the penis. The procedures takes around 45-60 minutes.
Does the Priapus-shot hurt?
Most men are comfortable during the P-shot in Islamabad, Pakistan. Any discomfort is often described as a mild pinch or mild pressure. The numbing feeling from the numbing medicine may last 30-60 minutes or longer after the procedure.
When will I see any results?
It usually takes some 4-8 weeks before an improved sexual function from the P-shot is noticed. However, some patients report immediate results. The best results are obtained if the level of sex-hormones are also optimized (if needed).
How many sessions are required?
As with all procedures the response vary from patient to patient. Some men may want to boost the results with another Priapus-shot 4-8 weeks after the first P-shot treatment in Islamabad.
How many P-shots can you have?
As such the P-shots can be repeated as needed. It’s important that your medical status is assessed by the doctor to ensure that you are a good candidate for the Priapus-shot. At My Skin Clinic in Islamabad we also try to identify any underlying correctable condition so that only patients that really need the the P-shot are given the treatment.
Are you a good candidate for the P-shot?
We perform P-Shot procedure on men of all ages and walks of life. You are a candidate for the P-Shot procedure if:
- You want a stronger and more erect erection
- Suffer from decreased libido
- Desire greater sensitivity during intimacy
- Want an increase in length and girth of the penis
- Suffer from enlarged prostates or have had prostate cancer
- Are no longer responding to erectile dysfunction medicines
- Suffer from Peyronie’s Disease
Is there any guaranteed results with a Priapus Shot?
As with all medical and surgical treatments there are no guarantees for any specific or desired results. During the consultation the doctor will assess if you are a good candidate and if you are likely to have the results that you desire. However, all humans will have an individual response to any treatment, though most patients will highly appreciate having a P-shot.